- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp. Sriracha hot sauce
- 3 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 cup lump crab meat
- 1 carrot, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1/2 red pepper cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 cucumber, cut into thin matchsticks
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- You may add Avocado, Mango slices and or any other vegetables/fruits you like
Let's do it!
Using a peeler, slice the zucchinis into thin flat strips.
Place zucchini on a paper towel.
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and sriracha sauce. Mix well.
lay 2 zucchini slices down horizontally, Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on top.
On the right side place a pinch of crab, carrot, red pepper, and cucumber.
Starting from the right side, tightly roll up zucchini.
Drizzle mayonnaise with sriracha on top.
Repeat with the remaining zucchini slices and fillings.