- 3 peeled sweet potatoes cut into strips
- For seasoning: (transfer into a large ziploc bag)
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon spicy chilli flakes
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Let's do it!
Place all the seasoning in Ziploc bag, add the sweet potatoes and mix well so all the seasoning will mix well.
Place the sweet potatoes on a baking pan lined with baking paper and bake at 395 F degrees until they get soft and golden.