- 2 packs of cremini mushrooms ( about 12 mushrooms)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil for frying
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon dry thyme
- 100 grams of grated mozzarella cheese
- 50 grams of crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons soft cheese (Philadelphia or ricotta)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Let's do it!
Preheat oven to 370 f degrees.
Remove the stalks of the mushrooms and chop them finely.
In a pan with olive oil fry over medium-high heat the onions, garlic, thyme, and mushroom stalks until golden.
Transfer to a bowl; add the mozzarella, feta, ricotta cheese and mix.
Season with salt and pepper.
Fill the mushrooms with cheese mixture and arrange them on a pan with baking paper.
Bake at 370 f degrees for 15 minutes,