- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 350 grams cod fillets, cut into 2-ounce portions
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cups oil for frying
- Corn tortillas
- Vegetables for the taco:
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1/4 medium head cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 Avocado peeled and cut to stripes
- 10 grape tomatoes cut into half
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 green onion chopped
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- ½ Lemon juice
Let's do it!
In a large bowl, place beaten eggs, add cilantro, oregano, cumin, garlic, garlic powder, salt and pepper, mix well.
Place the fish strips into the bowl with beaten eggs and marinade it all over. Leave it in a fridge for ½ an hour.
Heat oil in deep-fryer, and fry the fish stripes until golden. Drain on paper towels. Lightly squeeze lemon juice on top of the fish
Lightly fry tortillas; not too crisp.
To serve, place fried fish in a tortilla, and top with all sliced/cut fresh vegetables listed above, sprinkle mayonnaise and glazed balsamic on top