- 12 ounces ground meat (about 300gr)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil,
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon hot chilli flakes
- 4 Crushed garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoon pine nuts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spring roll wrappers
- 1 cup Frying oil (Canola, grape seeds oil)
Let's do it!
Heat pan over medium-high, add olive oil and pine nuts, stir for one minute.
Add chopped onion, stir until golden and then add the crushed garlic and the meat.
Add all spices, paprika, cumin, hot chilli, salt and pepper.
Stir and adjust seasoning to taste.
Place Spring roll wrappers on a flat surface. Spoon 1 full tablespoon of mixture on to wrapper.
Roll up and seal off edges with a little water.
Pan fry in a little oil, turning as needed.