- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 3/4 cup Canola oil
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Nesquik powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1.25 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons whipping cream 35%
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Let's do it!
Preheat oven to 375 f degree
In a large bowl place the eggs and beat them, add oil, cream, sugar, vanilla extract, Nutella and keep mixing.
Add gently the dry ingredients, flour, cocoa powder, Nesquik powder, baking powder and baking soda, stir well until the mixture is combined well.
Distribute cake batter in cake pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center of the chocolate cake, comes out clean.
Cool and make frosting in the meantime.
Pour over warm cake and spread with a spatula. Let cool before cutting.