- 1 fresh broccoli,
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1 diced red pepper
- 1 diced orange pepper
- 1 tablespoon toasted sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon maple mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Let's do it!
Place the broccoli in a bowl with boiling water for 3 minutes, Remove and place it in a bowl with iced water for a few minutes.
Drain and dry the broccoli.
Cut it into bite-sized pieces
Cut the red and orange peppers into cubes.
Add all salad ingredients to a bowl
Prepare the dressing
Mix all the dressing ingredients
Olive oil, rice vinegar, honey, salt 1, mustard well.
Add the dressing to the salad, mix well and serve