- 100 grams of milk chocolate
- 200 grams of dark chocolate
- 250 ml whipping cream 35%
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon rum or brandy
- 2 large egg
- For decoration: grated chocolate (white or bitter), chopped nuts
Let's do it!
Separate eggs and yolks
Place whites in a large bowl and yolks in a small bowl.
Whisk yolks add salt
Melt Chocolate: Place chocolate in a bowl. Melt in the microwave in 30-second bursts, stirring in between, until smooth. Let it cool.
Beat cream until stiff
Whites: Add sugar, Beat whites until firm.
Fold egg yolks into the cream using a rubber spatula, add the liquor
Check Chocolate Temp: Should still be runny but only lukewarm.
Pour chocolate into cream yolk mixture. Fold through
Add 1/4 of beaten egg whites into chocolate mixture. Fold through gently
Pour chocolate mixture into egg whites. Fold through until incorporated