- 1 package (12 leaves) Phyllo dough thawed in the fridge for the night
- 100 grams of melted butter
- 300 grams of roasted pistachios or walnuts or finely chopped almonds
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) of sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
Let's do it!
Make the syrup:
Cook syrup’s ingredients for 4 minutes on a saucepan or small pot over medium-high heat.
Prepare the stuffing: cut all nuts to small pieces, in a bowl place the nuts, add sugar and cinnamon, add honey and mix well.
Bake for about 8 minutes until golden brown and cool slightly. Serve with a little syrup over.